Mrs. Jane Mumbi Ngige - Chair
- Food and Agriculture Biotechnology Masters Degree Graduate from the University of Reading - UK; a post-graduate certificate holder - International Food Laws, The University of Michigan State-USA and Postgraduate Diploma - Food Processing, Quality Assurance & Marketing, University of Wageningen - The Netherlands. Mrs Ngige also holds a Higher National Diploma in Food Science and Technology - Kenya Polytechnic and a National Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from the Kenya Medical Training Center
- Currently involved in several national and regional development projects in agriculture, trade and development
- 15 years professional experience straddles across the civil service, private sector, Non-Governmental Organisations as well as development agencies. Jane honed her leadership skills while at the helm of the Kenya Flower Council and the Kenya Horticulture Council
- Board of Kenya Private Sector (KEPSA) as well as the
- Agriculture Sector Network (ASNET)
- Farm Africa
Eng. Kennedy Wandera Makudiuh - Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Cooperatives Representative
- B.Sc (Hons) Degree in Agricultural Engineering and M.Sc in Environmental and Biosystems Engineering from the University of Nairobi
- Senior Principal Superintending Engineer MOALF&C - State Department for Crop Development and Agricultural Research, Agricultural Engineering Services Directorate
- Currently the National Project Coordinator for Small-scale Irrigation and Value Addition Project (SIVAP) and Drought Resilience and Sustainable Livelihoods Programme (DRSLP) – Kenya
- Registered Consulting Engineer with Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK);
- Fellow Member of Institution of Engineers of Kenya (IEK);
- Member - Environmental Institute of Kenya (EIK);
- Registered Lead Expert for Environmental and Social Impact Assessment/Audit with National Environmental Management Authority (NEMA);
- National Treasurer, Kenya Society of Environmental Biological and Agricultural Engineer (KeSEBAE)
Mr. Benson Loktari - Council of Governors
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B Hons) from the University of Nairobi and Postgraduate Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law
- Legal Officer at the Council of Governors Secretariat
- 5 years regulatory compliance and governance expert involved in implementation of the Constitution especially devolution, human rights and public finance management
- Served in various Government agriculture committees:
- Agricultural Sector Transformation and Growth Strategy (ASTGS) 2019-2029
- Agriculture Sector Joint Agricultural Sector Steering Committee (JASSCOM)
- Advocate of High Court of Kenya;
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya, the East African Law Society and Pokot Lawyers Association
Thomas K. Murgor - Farmers’ Representative
- B.sc in Civil Engineering from the University of Nairobi
- 8 years experience in the Public Service working as a Roads Engineer in the Ministry of Transport and Communications (MOTC)
- 25 Years occupation as a cereal farmer in Uasin Gishu (Breadbasket) and have played a key role in advocating on farmers issues
- Founder and Director of Eldorecare Recovery Centre- A rehab for treatment of substance use Disorders (SUDs).
- Currently a contractor pursuing professional registration with the ultimate aim to becoming a consultant
Ms Rose Mutuku - Board Member Eastern Africa Grain Council
- Master in Business Administration and a Master in International relations from the University of Nairobi
- Founder and Managing Director of Smart Logistics
- 10 years extensive experience in the grain industry as a warehouse operator, trader and processor in the region
- Extensive management experience in both the private and public sector organizations
- Qualified supply chain professional with MCIPS (UK) and also a graduate of National Defense college (NDC-Kenya)
Christine Mwai - Marandu - Kenya Bankers Association Representative
- Bachelor of Science degree in Financial Services from University of Manchester and an MBA from Cranfield School of Management in the UK.
- Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) qualification and certified Executive Coach
- Country Credit Director at Absa Bank Kenya PLC overseeing credit lending process for Retail and Business Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank and Markets (Foreign Exchange Sales and Trading)
- 28 years of experience working for Barclays Bank in both Retail and Corporate banking environments
- Extensive international working experience having worked for Barclays Bank in UK, South Africa and Tanzania in senior leadership roles
- Barclays Kenya Country Management Committee and the Board Credit Committee
Charles Jackson Kinyanjui Njoroge EBS - Warehouse Operators’ Representative
- Post graduate Certificate in Telecommunications Regulation from Westminster University, UK.
- Master of Development Studies from Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Nairobi, Kenya
- Former Deputy Secretary General, East African Community (EAC) responsible for Political Federation, International Relations and Peace and Security.
- Previously Director General and Chief Executive Officer of the Communications Commission of Kenya (CCK). Was instrumental in Transforming the ICT industry in Kenya that culminated in what the country is enjoying today in terms of mobile money transfer, affordable rates and competition in the sector.
- Has been a member of a number of Boards such as ITU, UPU, Multi Media College of Technology
- Currently, a Board Advisor to World Mobile Chain.
Mr. Samwel O. Ogola Ag. Executive Officer
- Executive Masters in Business Administration (EMBA): Leadership and Business Systems Development –Copenhagen Business School / Inoorero University.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA): International Trade and Business -University of Nairobi.
- Bachelor Degree in Science (Agricultural Engineering): specializing in Agricultural processing -University of Nairobi
- Previously Manager Regional Coordination (MRC coordinating County Governments and the Agriculture Food Authority (AFA) programs and capacity building on key Value chain enterprises.
- Served as the Interim Head of Tea Directorate
- Over 30 years wide experience in working with, Government, Private sector and Industry organizations both locally and internationally
- ·Good Knowledge on Government’s Policies for the Agricultural sector as articulated in Vision 2030 and the Agriculture Sector Development Strategy (ASDS).