Planning and Strategy Officer (Closed)
Job Grade: WRSC 6
Job Ref: WRSC/02/2022
Reporting to the Officer-In-Charge of Planning and Strategy, the job holder will be responsible for the following:
Collecting and collating statistical data;
Implementing Council’s strategic plan and service charter;
Implementing Council’s performance contract and master plan;
Conducting corporate research, economic analysis and strategies;
Undertaking feasibility studies and service delivery surveys; and
Providing input in the preparation of development plans.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:: -
Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: - Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, project planning and management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
Proficiency in computer applications; and
Met the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters indicating the job reference number and position as the Subject. The letters should be accompanied by certified copies of academic and professional certificates, identity card/passport and an up-to-date detailed curriculum vitae, and submitted as follows:
- Hand delivered and posted applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the job reference number on the envelope and addressed to;
The Chief Executive Officer/ Registrar
Warehouse Receipt System Council
Ground floor, Tea House- Naivasha Rd, off Ngong Rd
P.O. Box 22757-00505
- All applications should be received on or before 5th October, 2022 at 5:00pm.
- WRSC is an equal opportunity employer and respects diversity. Persons living with disabilities, marginalized and minority groups who meet the job specifications are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Suitable applicants with experience in the implementation of the Agricultural Sector Transformation and Growth Strategy (ASTGS) will have an added advantage.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.